Love coupons make a wonderful free and easy gift for that someone special in your life. They have no expiration date and can be used at any time. Here’s some romantic ideas for using love coupons.
1. Place a love coupon in your partner’s briefcase/purse on a Friday before they leave for work in which they can redeem that weekend.
2. Hide them around the house for your partner to find.
3. Give your partner a romantic card filled with love coupons.
4. Hide a love coupon in a book that your partner’s currently reading for them to find later on.
5. Fill their Xmas stocking with sexy love coupons. A guaranteed way for a Happy New Year!
6. Print out several of your favorite coupon and let them redeem it over and over again.
7. Light their fire with sexy love coupons …. shhhh!!!
This list of romantic sayings will come in handy the next time you’re looking for a special phrase to personalize a greeting card, spice up a love letter, email, text, or a note tucked into a book.
1. You, sweetheart, are my one and only.
2. You take my breath away.
3. With you, forever won’t be too long.
4.When I see you, I think “Good job, God.”
5. It’s awesome to spend my life with you.
6. I treasure and adore you.
7. Sweetheart, You stir my soul.
8. Life is incomplete without you.
9. We were made for each other.
10. You’re one hot babe.
A love letter is one of the simplest and cherished way of telling and showing your partner how you feel about them. Here’s some steps that make it easier than you think.
Stationary: Go to the greeting card store and pick out a paper pattern that looks romantic. Type your letter if your handwriting looks like a doctor’s prescription. You can send a love letter email but the traditional way is more romantic.
Intimate Salutation: Instead of starting your letter with a simple “ Dear “, go ahead and use ” To My Beloved “, ” Dearest ( Name ) “, ” My Lovely ( Name ) ” etc. Tap into your inner most feelings when composing your love letter.
Write: Think of memorable moments and write about them in detail, why it moved you, what made it special, how it made you feel and changed your relationship. Flatter your partner with compliments, what you love most about them and the way they make you a better person. Finish your letter with thoughts of your future together, what you’re looking forward to and things you want to do together. Sharing your thoughts and dreams with your partner will make them feel special and loved.
End with Intimate Signature: Sign more than your name by adding ” Yours Forever “, ” Love Always and Forever ” or ” Intimately Yours “. End with the name/ pet name your partner always calls you.
Add a P.S. : Add an inside joke or X’s and O’s ( Hugs and Kisses ).
Add Personal Touch: Spray the letter with the cologne she likes best on you. Leave the letter on her pillow or mixed in with the regular mail for a final surprising touch.