1. Go Apple Picking- Show the apple of your eye that you care and go to a pick-your-own farm. Dozens of yummy fall treats can be made with the “fruit” of your labor.
2. Get Apple Cider Together- Find a good roadside stand or coffee shop and bunker down for some peace and quiet.
3. Carve Pumpkins- Head to your nearest pumpkin patch and let your inner artist out as you spend an afternoon prepping for Halloween.
4. Make Pumpkin Pie- After carving up your pumpkin, find a recipe and spend the extra time baking a pie. Don’t forget the whipped cream.
5. Curl Up For a Movie Marathon- On a crisp, cool evening, make it a date night by choosing your favorite Halloween themed movies. Score some snuggle time as well.