Those Fall Days are Upon Us. The Crackling Leaves, Crisp Breezes, and Approaching Holidays are All Signs of Autumn. It’s Also One of the Most Romantic Seasons for Marriage Proposals.
1. Take a roll in leaves together. When you come up, pull the ring out of your pocket and ask her to marry you.
2. Take a long country drive and ask her in the company of the magnificent colored leaves.
3. Take your beloved on a hayride and propose as you rock back and forth against each other.
4. Give her a bouquet of gorgeous fall leaves ( silk works best ). Tie a ribbon around the leaf bouquet and attach the ring to it.
5. Get a big scarecrow for the yard from a local craft store. Put it out in the yard with ring attached to it’s neck. Add a sign that says ” Will You Marry Me”.
6. Create an Autumn feast, complete with pumpkin pie and apple cider.Tell her you’ve ‘Fall’-en in love with her and want to spend the rest of your fall seasons together.
7. When raking in the fall, rake leaves into a heart shape and get down on one knee as you tell your sweetie that you “Fall” in love with her more and more each day and want to continue ” Falling” for the rest of your days.