Love coupons make a wonderful free and easy gift for that someone special in your life. They have no expiration date and can be used at any time. Here’s some romantic ideas for using love coupons.
1. Place a love coupon in your partner’s briefcase/purse on a Friday before they leave for work in which they can redeem that weekend.
2. Hide them around the house for your partner to find.
3. Give your partner a romantic card filled with love coupons.
4. Hide a love coupon in a book that your partner’s currently reading for them to find later on.
5. Fill their Xmas stocking with sexy love coupons. A guaranteed way for a Happy New Year!
6. Print out several of your favorite coupon and let them redeem it over and over again.
7. Light their fire with sexy love coupons …. shhhh!!!
This list of romantic sayings will come in handy the next time you’re looking for a special phrase to personalize a greeting card, spice up a love letter, email, text, or a note tucked into a book.
1. You, sweetheart, are my one and only.
2. You take my breath away.
3. With you, forever won’t be too long.
4.When I see you, I think “Good job, God.”
5. It’s awesome to spend my life with you.
6. I treasure and adore you.
7. Sweetheart, You stir my soul.
8. Life is incomplete without you.
9. We were made for each other.
10. You’re one hot babe.
1. Pay attention when your spouse mentions things he/she likes or expresses interest in something that could make a great gift. It’s very flattering to know that someone really tried to find a gift that was just what you wanted.
2. Frequently offer foot, shoulder, and full body massages to your spouse. You’ll get plenty of romantic brownie points in your ” Relationship Bank Account”. Make sure to let them know that sex is not the ulterior motive behind these massages.
3. Giving sweet cards/letters to your spouse can be romantic. Handwritten letters sent through the mail are becoming more and more of a rarity. That will make more of an impact than just sending an email.
4. Look for opportunities to pamper/spoil your spouse. Letting a spouse sleep late while you attend to the kids or tell your spouse to relax while you clean up after dinner with such words as ” You’re such a love. It’s fun to pamper you.”
5. Talking in front your spouse to someone else about your partner’s good points. Take full advantage of opportunities to say ” I’m so lucky to have such a supportive wife ( or husband ). She’s such a treasure. I’m a lucky man.”
” So It’s not Going to be Easy. It’s Gonna be Really Hard. We’re Gonna Have to Work at This Every Day, But I Want to Do That Because I Want You. I Want All of You, Forever, You and Me, Every Day…” Ryan Gosling: The Notebook
” Hearts Will Never be Practical Until They are Made Unbreakable” The Wizard of Oz
” It was a Million Tiny Things That, When You Added Them All Up, They Meant We Were Supposed to be Together… And I Knew It.” Tom Hanks: Sleepless in Seattle
” Pleasure of Love Lasts But a Moment. Pain of Love Lasts a Lifetime.” Bette Davis
“Love is a Promise, Love is a Souvenir, Once Given Never Forgotten, Never Let It Disappear.” John Lennon
” In the End, the Love You Take is Equal to the Love You Make.” Paul McCartney
” To be Brave is to Love Unconditionally Without Expecting Anything in Return.” Madonna
” Love is of All Passions the Strongest, For It Attacks Simultaneously the Head, the Heart, and the Senses.” Lao Tzu
” You Don’t Marry Someone You Can Live With, You Marry the Person You Cannot Live Without.” Unknown Author