Love coupons make a wonderful free and easy gift for that someone special in your life. They have no expiration date and can be used at any time. Here’s some romantic ideas for using love coupons.
1. Place a love coupon in your partner’s briefcase/purse on a Friday before they leave for work in which they can redeem that weekend.
2. Hide them around the house for your partner to find.
3. Give your partner a romantic card filled with love coupons.
4. Hide a love coupon in a book that your partner’s currently reading for them to find later on.
5. Fill their Xmas stocking with sexy love coupons. A guaranteed way for a Happy New Year!
6. Print out several of your favorite coupon and let them redeem it over and over again.
7. Light their fire with sexy love coupons …. shhhh!!!
This list of romantic sayings will come in handy the next time you’re looking for a special phrase to personalize a greeting card, spice up a love letter, email, text, or a note tucked into a book.
1. You, sweetheart, are my one and only.
2. You take my breath away.
3. With you, forever won’t be too long.
4.When I see you, I think “Good job, God.”
5. It’s awesome to spend my life with you.
6. I treasure and adore you.
7. Sweetheart, You stir my soul.
8. Life is incomplete without you.
9. We were made for each other.
10. You’re one hot babe.
1. Go Apple Picking- Show the apple of your eye that you care and go to a pick-your-own farm. Dozens of yummy fall treats can be made with the “fruit” of your labor.
2. Get Apple Cider Together- Find a good roadside stand or coffee shop and bunker down for some peace and quiet.
3. Carve Pumpkins- Head to your nearest pumpkin patch and let your inner artist out as you spend an afternoon prepping for Halloween.
4. Make Pumpkin Pie- After carving up your pumpkin, find a recipe and spend the extra time baking a pie. Don’t forget the whipped cream.
5. Curl Up For a Movie Marathon- On a crisp, cool evening, make it a date night by choosing your favorite Halloween themed movies. Score some snuggle time as well.
1. Pay attention when your spouse mentions things he/she likes or expresses interest in something that could make a great gift. It’s very flattering to know that someone really tried to find a gift that was just what you wanted.
2. Frequently offer foot, shoulder, and full body massages to your spouse. You’ll get plenty of romantic brownie points in your ” Relationship Bank Account”. Make sure to let them know that sex is not the ulterior motive behind these massages.
3. Giving sweet cards/letters to your spouse can be romantic. Handwritten letters sent through the mail are becoming more and more of a rarity. That will make more of an impact than just sending an email.
4. Look for opportunities to pamper/spoil your spouse. Letting a spouse sleep late while you attend to the kids or tell your spouse to relax while you clean up after dinner with such words as ” You’re such a love. It’s fun to pamper you.”
5. Talking in front your spouse to someone else about your partner’s good points. Take full advantage of opportunities to say ” I’m so lucky to have such a supportive wife ( or husband ). She’s such a treasure. I’m a lucky man.”
Those Fall Days are Upon Us. The Crackling Leaves, Crisp Breezes, and Approaching Holidays are All Signs of Autumn. It’s Also One of the Most Romantic Seasons for Marriage Proposals.
1. Take a roll in leaves together. When you come up, pull the ring out of your pocket and ask her to marry you.
2. Take a long country drive and ask her in the company of the magnificent colored leaves.
3. Take your beloved on a hayride and propose as you rock back and forth against each other.
4. Give her a bouquet of gorgeous fall leaves ( silk works best ). Tie a ribbon around the leaf bouquet and attach the ring to it.
5. Get a big scarecrow for the yard from a local craft store. Put it out in the yard with ring attached to it’s neck. Add a sign that says ” Will You Marry Me”.
6. Create an Autumn feast, complete with pumpkin pie and apple cider.Tell her you’ve ‘Fall’-en in love with her and want to spend the rest of your fall seasons together.
7. When raking in the fall, rake leaves into a heart shape and get down on one knee as you tell your sweetie that you “Fall” in love with her more and more each day and want to continue ” Falling” for the rest of your days.
” So It’s not Going to be Easy. It’s Gonna be Really Hard. We’re Gonna Have to Work at This Every Day, But I Want to Do That Because I Want You. I Want All of You, Forever, You and Me, Every Day…” Ryan Gosling: The Notebook
” Hearts Will Never be Practical Until They are Made Unbreakable” The Wizard of Oz
” It was a Million Tiny Things That, When You Added Them All Up, They Meant We Were Supposed to be Together… And I Knew It.” Tom Hanks: Sleepless in Seattle
” Pleasure of Love Lasts But a Moment. Pain of Love Lasts a Lifetime.” Bette Davis
“Love is a Promise, Love is a Souvenir, Once Given Never Forgotten, Never Let It Disappear.” John Lennon
” In the End, the Love You Take is Equal to the Love You Make.” Paul McCartney
” To be Brave is to Love Unconditionally Without Expecting Anything in Return.” Madonna
” Love is of All Passions the Strongest, For It Attacks Simultaneously the Head, the Heart, and the Senses.” Lao Tzu
” You Don’t Marry Someone You Can Live With, You Marry the Person You Cannot Live Without.” Unknown Author
Document the Planning Process: Keep your camera close at hand. Your fiance’s so busy with planning that she will have few actual memories of the planning process. Here’s some photo tips:
Take photo of your fiance tasting cakes. put some icing on her nose and snap away
Snap a pic of the ring bearer trying on his tux. Bring along the pillow and ring.
Sneak photo of her and her bridesmaids putting together favors.
Take photo of her asleep surrounded by all of her wedding magazines.
Take picture of your bride-to-be signing vendor contracts.
A pic of her and her mother going through the guest list.
Don’t forget to include pics of your guy’s only functions. Have someone take a pic of you and your best man at the bachelor party.
After it’s all over, surprise her with the photos in a pretty album or scrapbook. Trust me. She’ll be thrilled.
Pamper Her: Help your fiance de-stress with pampering and romance. Surprise her at work with a bouquet of flowers. Give her a sensual massage or a gift certificate for a day at the spa. Fill bathroom with candles and settle her in for a relaxing bubble bath with a glass of wine. She’ll appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Get Away: Head out of town for the weekend. Leave the stress behind and just relax. The only rule: keep all the wedding talk and plans at home.